A quick and easy summer dessert with just 4 ingredients in 10 minutes. Perfect for a movie night or dinner party, and an absolute crowd pleaser. Recipe by Dancing for Donuts.
Strawberry S’mores Skillet
Yield: 1 6" Skillet
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- One sleeve of graham crackers
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of chocolate chips mini or large
- 6-8 strawberries sliced
- In a 12-inch skillet, layer the graham crackers, then marshmallows, then chocolate chips and strawberries.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows start to turn golden brown.
- Enjoy immediately!