This strawberry agua fresca is so light and refreshing!! With only three ingredients, it is a quick and delicious way to cool down this summer and enjoy sweet California Strawberries. Recipe by Dora’s Table.
Strawberry Agua Fresca
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 cups strawberries cut into quarters
- 2 cups water
- ⅓- ½ cup light agave syrup
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 3 cups water
- Transfer the 3 cups of quartered strawberries, 2 cups of water, and agave syrup to the blender and puree until smooth.
- Fill a pitcher with ice and add in the 2 cups of diced strawberries.
- Pour in the pureed strawberries and the remaining 3 cups of water. Stir and serve immediately.