Experience the full spectrum of flavors with sweet California strawberries, salty-briny olives, earthy cilantro, and tangy lime juice. This Strawberry Olive Harissa Salad packs a punch and is ready to eat in minutes. Recipe by Karly Gomez of A Simple Pantry.
Strawberry Olive Harissa Salad
Yield: 4 Cups
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp harissa paste
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Rinse strawberries, gently pat dry, and remove stems. Dice berries and place in a large bowl.
- Pat dry olives and roughly chop; then add to the bowl with the strawberries.
- Mince cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Add the harissa paste and lime juice. Gently toss to combine and serve immediately.
To make it spicier, increase the amount of harissa used, one teaspoon at a time.
Serving: 0.5 cup | Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 256mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 35mg