Experience the full spectrum of flavors with sweet California strawberries, salty-briny olives, earthy cilantro, and tangy lime juice. This Strawberry Olive Harissa Salad packs a punch and is ready to eat in minutes. Recipe by Karly Gomez of A Simple Pantry.
Strawberry Olive Harissa Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp harissa paste
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Rinse strawberries, gently, pat dry, and remove stems. Dice berries and place in a large bowl.
- Pat dry olives and roughly chop; then add to the bowl with the strawberries.
- Mince cilantro and add to the bowl.
- Add the harissa paste and lime juice. Gently toss to combine and serve immediately.