These Strawberry Peanut Butter Blondies taste like PB&J. The soft peanut butter blondies are filled with chopped strawberries and topped with a luscious strawberry-coconut butter glaze. They can also be enjoyed cold, straight from the fridge on a warm day! Recipe by Bakerita.
Strawberry Peanut Butter Blondies Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan Option
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 8” square baking pan
For the blondies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup 128g peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg or flax egg to keep vegan see notes
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries diced
For the strawberry glaze
- 2 strawberries chopped
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter melted
- Strawberries for garnishing
For the blondies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x8” square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely; cut into 16 squares.
For the Glaze
- For the glaze, mash strawberries with fork or puree in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the melted coconut butter until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled bars, and top with a strawberry slice, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.