Strawberry Peanut Butter Heart Toast
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry.
- Toast the bread. While toasting, cut out strawberry hearts. Cut the strawberries into thin slices and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out hearts.
- Once toast is ready, spread peanut butter onto each piece.
- Drizzle honey on top of the peanut butter. Top with strawberry hearts and sprinkle with cacao nibs.