Toast topped with peanut butter, honey, strawberry hearts, and cacao nibs is an easy breakfast or snack that the entire family will enjoy!
Strawberry Peanut Butter Heart Toast
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Calories: 467kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry.
- Toast the bread. While toasting, cut out strawberry hearts. Cut the strawberries into thin slices and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out hearts.
- Once toast is ready, spread peanut butter onto each piece.
- Drizzle honey on top of the peanut butter. Top with strawberry hearts and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
Serving: 2 slices | Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 338mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g