You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 12 large strawberries
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Wash the strawberries and pat them dry. Line a baking sheet and set it aside.
- Add chocolate chips to a double boiler or a bowl over a small saucepan of simmering water. Melt the milk chocolate for about 5 minutes, stirring until it is smooth. If using a microwave, heat for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate, so that it is covered almost up to the stem. Gently place them on the baking sheet after dipping.
- Place the chocolate-covered strawberries in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to set.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a double boiler over medium heat. Melt the white chocolate for about 5 minutes, stirring until it is smooth. If using a microwave, heat for 30-second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the tip of a skewer into the melted white chocolate, and drag it vertically down the middle of the strawberry to create a line for the “stitch.” Repeat the process to create 4 short horizontal lines going across the stitch to create the “laces.”
- Place the footballs back onto the baking sheet, and place them in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes, or until you are ready to serve.