Strawberry Protein Donuts
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup +1/3 cup all-purpose baking flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 6 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 flax eggs 2 tbsp flax seed soaked in 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 California strawberries chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 4 California strawberries chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325F and lightly grease the donut pan with olive oil. Add flour, protein powder and baking soda to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in the maple syrup, oil, almond milk, flax egg, vanilla, and the chopped California Strawberries. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain, be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan, filling the donut cavities to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, then let cool.
- To make the glaze simply whisk all the ingredients together in a shallow bowl until smooth then dip the donuts into the glaze.