This tart is truly a summer dessert! An easy press-in oatmeal cookie crust is filled with whipped yogurt and bright, sweet California strawberries for a treat that everyone is sure to love. They’re perfectly ripe and packed with vitamin C for a wonderful freshness in this tart. The best part of this recipe is how quickly it comes together, thus offering the perfect addition to your Mother’s Day menu. You can even get kids involved to arrange the strawberries on top!
Strawberry Yogurt Tart
Servings: 1 9" tart; 8 slices
Calories: 334kcalPrint Recipe
FOR THE CRUST:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
FOR THE WHIPPED YOGURT:
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Greek yogurt full-fat
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups California strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- honey for garnish
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the flour, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until a smooth dough forms. Press into a 9-inch tart pan covering the bottom and mostly up the sides, then chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes; then let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over the whipped yogurt in concentric circles. Drizzle honey over the strawberries; then garnish with mint leaves. Slice and serve.
Serving: 1 slice (of 8) | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g