Strawberry Yogurt Tart
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
FOR THE CRUST:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
FOR THE WHIPPED YOGURT:
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup Greek yogurt full-fat
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups California strawberries hulled and thinly sliced
- honey for garnish
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add the flour, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Stir until a smooth dough forms. Press into a 9-inch tart pan covering the bottom and mostly up the sides, then chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes; then let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, yogurt, honey, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over the whipped yogurt in concentric circles. Drizzle honey over the strawberries; then garnish with mint leaves. Slice and serve.