Whipped Strawberry Milk (Dalgona Style)
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Hand or stand mixer
- 2 ⁄3 cup California strawberries chopped
- 1 ⁄4 cup water
- 2 tsp honey
- 5 Tbsp of heavy cream or vegan whipped topping
- 2 tsp freeze-dried strawberries crushed into a powder
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- In a small saucepan add chopped California strawberries, water, and honey.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Continually mash strawberries as they cook to help break them down into a thick mixture.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove strawberry sauce from heat, add to a freezer safe bowl and let cool down in the freezer for 10-15 mins.
- If using heavy cream, add to a bowl and whip until stiff peaks form. If using vegan whipped topping, add to a bowl and whip until smooth.
- Fold cooled strawberry sauce into whipped cream/topping until pink and no white streaks remain. Add freeze-dried strawberry powder and fold into mixture.
- Add milk of choice to a glass with additional sliced strawberries (optional).
- Gently spoon strawberry whip on top and enjoy!