Basil Strawberry Lemonade
Servings 4 servings
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lb California strawberries – rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh California strawberries for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for just 20 seconds.
- Pass through a strainer and keep refrigerated until ready for the party.
- Serve over ice with slices of lemon, strawberries and basil leaves as garnish.
- As an alternative idea, try this as a cocktail. It’s great with vodka, champagne, or dry white wine