This California Strawberry Blonde is summer in a cup! Making this cocktail is so easy it’ll be your new favorite drink!
California Strawberry Blonde
Yield: 2 Cocktails
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- ½ oz Chambord (16.5% alcohol)
- 4 strawberries, muddled
- ½ cup ice
- 2 strawberries for garnish
- 2 lemon slices for garnish
- In a large cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except the garnishes and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into glasses. If preferred, add additional ice to glass before pouring.
- Garnish with strawberry and lemon slices.
Serving: 6 oz. | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Sodium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 44mg