You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 16 large strawberries
- 1.5 cup marshmallow fluff
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry. Place a skewer into the top of each berry.
- Place marshmallow fluff in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 5-10 seconds, or until melted.
- Dip a strawberry into the melted fluff so that it is about ¾ of the way covered. Toast over a campfire or stove-top flame until golden brown.
- Repeat with each berry and enjoy!