Grab your skewers and gather around the campfire for these s’mores-inspired strawberries! They only require 2 ingredients and are a perfect treat to make with the kids.
Yield: 16 Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 16 large strawberries
- 1.5 cup marshmallow fluff
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry. Place a skewer into the top of each berry.
- Place marshmallow fluff in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 5-10 seconds, or until melted.
- Dip a strawberry into the melted fluff so that it is about ¾ of the way covered. Toast over a campfire or stove-top flame until golden brown.
- Repeat with each berry and enjoy!
Serving: 8 strawberries | Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 59mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 41g