A decadent but lightened up little sweet treat that can be made ahead of time and with just 10 minutes of hands-on time and 8 ingredients. Perfect for a summer party and definitely a crowd pleaser! Recipe by Dancing for Donuts.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to Collection
- 6 graham crackers pulsed in a food processor or crushed to make crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 12 strawberries
- 8 ounce Package of light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sweetener like monk fruit or cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and pulse together in a blender the graham crackers and melted butter. Scoop about 1 ½ tbsp of the mixture into muffin tins that are lined with paper silicone cups and press down. Bake for 10 minutes
- For the filling, beat together the cream cheese, greek yogurt, eggs, vanilla, and sweetener. Once smooth, finely dice 6 of the strawberries and fold them into the batter.
- Scoop the batter onto the graham cracker base and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Let cool completely (can even put them in the freezer to speed up the process) and top each with a strawberry slice. Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 2 weeks!