Mini Strawberry Tartelettes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
For the crust
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp cold butter cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 or 2 tbsp cold water
For the filling
- 1 lb fresh strawberries halved
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 225 g white chocolate
- 175 ml heavy cream
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, add the flour and sugar. Pulse for a few seconds. Add butter and pulse for about 10 seconds until the butter is incorporated into the flour and is the size of peas. Add the egg yolk and water until the dough just comes together.
- Gently roll the pie dough around your rolling pin, cut and transfer to the tarts pan. Prick the bottom a few times with a fork and then chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the strawberries with sugar. Reserve.
- Heat up the cream in a small saucepan over low to medium heat. When it starts to simmer, remove from the heat and pour over the white chocolate. Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes then gently stir with a spatula to melt the chocolate.
- Pour the warm White Chocolate Ganache over the crusts. Place the strawberries in the tartelettes and garnish with mint leaves.