Add frozen strawberries for a sweet twist on a classic tequila cocktail made with grapefruit and lime—perfect for your summer happy hour! Recipe by Teresa Barajas.
Frozen Strawberry Paloma
Yield: 2 Cups
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup
- 3 oz tequila
- 1 fresh strawberry halved
- ½ small grapefruit sliced
- Salt to taste optional
- Chili powder to taste optional
- Place frozen strawberries, grapefruit juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and tequila into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with half of a strawberry and a slice of grapefruit.
- Optional: sprinkle salt and chili powder on top.
Serving: 8Oz | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 128g | Vitamin C: 61mg