These Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Sheet Pancakes are made quickly in the blender, and then baked in a sheet pan – no flipping needed! These are perfect for making pancakes for a crowd that will all be ready at once. Recipe by Bakerita.
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Sheet Pancakes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Small sheet pan, blender
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other dairy-free milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced, about 8 large strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper (a quarter sheet pan or similarly sized works well). Lightly grease the parchment paper.
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the milk and vinegar and let the mixture stand for a few minutes while you combine the rest of the ingredients.
- In a blender, combine the oats, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk & vinegar mixture. Blend for about 1 minute on medium speed, or until the oats are broken down and the batter is quite smooth. Let the batter stand for about 5 minutes to thicken up.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and use a spoon or offset spatula to spread the batter evenly. Press the sliced strawberries lightly into the batter, arranging as desired.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until puffed, set, and just barely golden. Use the parchment paper to transfer to a cutting board and cut the pancake into pieces.
- Serve warm, with maple syrup, more strawberries, or whatever other toppings you like!
- If saving these pancakes for later, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.