Blender pancakes just got even easier! Pour the batter into a sheet pan, top with sliced California strawberries, and bake! Slice and serve pancakes that take just 5 minutes of hands-on time so you can get back to sipping your coffee. These fluffy almond oatmeal pancakes are naturally gluten-free. Recipe by Snixy Kitchen.
Strawberry Oatmeal Sheet Pan Pancakes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Small sheet pan, blender
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup super-fine blanched almond flour (108g)
- ¾ cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed) (72g)
- optional: 2 tablespoons tapioca flour see note
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup California strawberries cored and sliced plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a 1/4 sheet baking pan (9x13) with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Starting with the buttermilk, place all the ingredients except the strawberries in a blender. Blend until just smooth, about 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet and let sit for a few minutes to thicken up.
- Carefully place the strawberries on top of the batter.
- Rotating the pan halfway through, bake for 18-22 minutes, until the top is dark golden brown and the center bounces back when gently touched.
- Let cool 10 minutes before dusting with powdered sugar, slicing, and serving with additional maple syrup and strawberries.