Try these grilled asparagus with serrano ham topped with a delicious strawberry sauce- perfect for a dinner appetizer.
Grilled asparagus with Strawberry Sauce
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 16 asparagus spears
- 5.2 oz Serrano ham or prosciutto thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Wrap asparagus with serrano slices; drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a grill until serrano ham or prosciutto is golden brown; remove from heat.
- Blend strawberries, sugar, balsamic and crushed red pepper flakes; season with a little pepper. Spread a layer of strawberry sauce on a serving plate, place asparagus on top, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.