Use this recipe as a sweet and savory condiment. This easy snack keeps in the refrigerator and is great on any salad!
Herb-Marinated Strawberries and Feta
- 8 oz feta
- ½ lb. California strawberries
- 1 handful basil
- 1 cup olive oil
- Cut the feta into cubes and quarter the strawberries.
- Place the feta and strawberries in a jar and add the basil leaves. Pour olive oil over ingredients until covered.
- Place a lid on the jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy as is or add as a salad topping.