No-Bake Strawberries and Cream Cheese Pie
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 15 crackers
- 3½ oz unsalted butter 7 Tbsp melted
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
Strawberries and Cream Cheese Filling
- 3 cups fresh strawberries divided
- 1½ tsp granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp Grand Marnier fresh-squeezed orange juice may be substitute
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice pulp strained about ½ orange
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 16 oz plain cream cheese room temperature
- 1¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup pureed California strawberries about 8 medium strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
To make the Graham Cracker Crust:
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse several times to make crumbs. With the machine running, add the salt and butter. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula to make sure the ingredients are evenly blended.
- Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate with with baking spray. Add the graham cracker crumbs and spread in an even layer. Use a flat surface, such as the bottom of a glass, to press down the crumbs and form the crust. Refrigerate until needed (this can be done up to 2 days in advance).
To make the Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling:
- To make the strawberry puree, place 1 cup strawberries in a medium-sized bowl. Add the sugar and Grand Marnier, stirring to combine.
- Let the ingredients sit for a minimum of 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the sugar dissolves and the berries are juicy. Puree in a blender. Set aside.
- Set aside remaining strawberries to slice when ready to garnish.
- In a small bowl, place the orange juice and water. Sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the top and briefly stir to combine. Microwave for 20 seconds, until the gelatin has completely melted. Set aside to cool while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer), combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and kosher salt on medium speed, until the ingredients are smooth. Add the pureed strawberries and continue mixing until smooth. Turn the mixer off and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Once the gelatin is cool but still melted (you can place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes if still warm), add it to the cream cheese mixture with the mixer on medium speed.
- Replace the paddle attachment with the whisk attachment. Add the heavy cream on medium-low speed, then turn the mixer up to high speed and mix for 1-2 minutes, until the ingredients whip up slightly.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a regular or (preferably) an offset spatula. Place in the refrigerator and chill for a minimum of 3 hours to allow the gelatin to set.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Serve chilled. Leftovers will keep up to 5 days in the refrigerator, wrapped tightly in plastic or in an airtight container.