Who doesn’t love a Strawberry Cocktail Recipe? This Strawberry Muddle Cocktail is great for cooling off in the summer heat or reminiscing on warmer days.
Have you muddled yet? This trendy technique for blending drinks creates perfectly juicy and flavorful cocktails that will delight your guests.
Strawberry Muddle Cocktail
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 large or 3 small fresh California strawberries stemmed
- ½ - 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 2 slices lemon
- 6 oz prosecco
- Crushed ice
- Mint leaf
- In a glass, muddle strawberries to a fine pulp.
- Add simple syrup to taste.
- Place lemon slices on top of strawberries and punch out the centers, leaving rinds in glass.
- Gently pour in prosecco; do not stir.
- Layer top of glass with ice; garnish with mint.