Jump start your day with a strawberry parfait! Strawberry purée makes this colorful version a little sweeter.
Simple Strawberry Parfait
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry purée
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup granola
- Drizzle of honey optional
- ¼ tsp dark chocolate shavings
- Mix strawberry purée into yogurt until it is fully combined and a pink color.
- Fill a mason jar or large glass ¾ of the way with yogurt.
- Add ¼ cup granola into each parfait.
- Add ½ cup strawberries on top of the granola.
- Add a dollop of yogurt on top of the strawberries.
- Drizzle with honey and top with dark chocolate shavings. (optional)
- Garnish with a strawberry and mint leaves and enjoy!