Strawberry Kebabs are perfect for entertaining and will satisfy your sweet tooth! They are easy to make and do not require any cooking.
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 8 California strawberries cut into hearts
- 8 cubes toasted angel food cake
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- Assemble strawberries and angel food cake on wooden skewers- two strawberries and two pieces of angel food cake to each skewer.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, cooking on HIGH for 30 seconds, stir and cook for another 30 seconds or until chocolate is melted.
- Serve with strawberry kebabs.