This Strawberry Sandwich recipe is great with milk or on its own! Made with an English Muffin and cream cheese base, it is a great choice for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Skinny Strawberry Sandwich
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb 8 oz Neufchâtel or low-fat cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 4 tsp grated lemon zest
- 12 English muffins split and toasted
- 6 cups California strawberries stemmed and sliced
- In food processor, process cheese, honey and zest until well mixed, or beat in electric mixer using paddle.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on cut side of 1 muffin half; top with 1/4 cup strawberries. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 24 open-faced sandwiches.