This fruity bourbon smash is a delicious summer cocktail, full of fresh strawberries, lemon, and mint.
Strawberry Bourbon Smash
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 cocktail
- 2 oz Bourbon
- ½ oz Maple syrup
- ½ of a Small lemon quartered
- 4 Strawberries hulled
- 6 Mint leaves
- Mint sprig
- Sliced strawberry
- Lemon slice
- Combine strawberries, maple syrup, and mint leaves in a pint glass.
- Muddle gently to release juices and oils.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, and ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, lemon slice, and strawberry.