This fruity bourbon smash is a delicious summer cocktail, full of fresh strawberries, lemon, and mint.
Strawberry Bourbon Smash
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 California strawberries hulled
- ½ oz maple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 oz bourbon
- juice of half a small lemon
- 1 cup ice
- mint sprig
- lemon slice
- sliced strawberry
- Combine strawberries, maple syrup, and mint leaves in a martini shaker.
- Muddle gently to release juices and oils.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, and ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, lemon slice, and strawberry.