This fruity bourbon smash is a delicious summer cocktail, full of fresh strawberries, lemon, and mint. It’s the perfect strawberry drink to refresh your taste buds. We’re sure the first time you make it won’t be your last.
Strawberry Bourbon Smash
Yield: 1 cocktail
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 California strawberries hulled
- ½ oz maple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 oz bourbon
- juice of half a small lemon
- 1 cup ice
- mint sprig
- lemon slice
- sliced strawberry
- Combine strawberries, maple syrup, and mint leaves in a martini shaker.
- Muddle gently to release juices and oils.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, and ice and shake well for 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, lemon slice, and strawberry.
Serving: 6 oz | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g