If you’re on the run often, keep the ingredients around for an easy option without compromising your nutritional value when snacking. Don’t let the every-day rush keep you from getting the nutritional support that will keep you fueled throughout your day! Strawberries are a nutritional powerhouse – they’re considered a functional food for their health promoting benefits and assistance in chronic disease management. You’ll be enjoying a lovely meal but you’ll also be sneaking in some extra health benefits in the shape of a really good strawberry surprise. All it takes is 8 strawberries a day to enjoy the health benefits that they provide. You’re just one delicious cup of strawberries away from adding a nutritious supplement to your daily snacking. Sometimes a little change can make a big difference! Adding a few strawberries is the best way.
Strawberry Breakfast Parfait
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup granola graham cracker cereal, or favorite cereal
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 lb California strawberries stemmed and sliced
- Mint sprigs
- In each parfait glass, layer 3 tablespoons granola, ¼ cup yogurt and 1/8 cup strawberries.
- Repeat layers.Top with 1 mint sprig.