This breakfast toast is a good source of monounsaturated fats and protein to get your morning started off right. It will keep you full and energized!
Strawberry Breakfast Toast
Yield: 1 Toast
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- cooking spray
- 1 egg white
- ½ avocado
- 3 large strawberries, chopped
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction
- 2-3 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Toast a slice of bread to desired level.
- In a small pan, lightly toast the pine nuts over medium heat for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Spray another pan with cooking spray, and place on the stove over medium heat. Cook egg whites to desired level.
- Smash ½ of a ripe avocado onto the toast. Then add egg white and chopped strawberries.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar or reduction, then top with basil and pine nuts.
- Add a pinch of salt and enjoy!
Serving: 248g or 1 slice | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 596mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 55mg
One Comment on “Strawberry Breakfast Toast”
Kelly VMay 27, 2021 at 2:40 pm
So yummy in my tummy!