This breakfast toast is a good source of monounsaturated fats and protein to get your morning started off right. It will keep you full and energized!
Strawberry Breakfast Toast
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 ToastPrint Recipe
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- Cooking spray
- 1 egg white
- ½ avocado
- 3 large strawberries chopped
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar or balsamic reduction
- 2-3 basil leaves chopped
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Toast a sliced of bread to desired level.
- In a small pan, lightly toast the pine nuts over medium heat for about 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Spray another pan with cooking spray, and place on the stove over medium heat. Cook egg whites to desired level.
- Smash ½ of a ripe avocado onto the toast. Then add egg white and chopped strawberries.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar or reduction, then top with basil and pine nuts.
- Add a pinch of salt and enjoy!