A flavor-packed savory strawberry dish that’s sure to wow guests at your next get-together any time of the year. Recipe by Alex and Tribe.
Yield: 12 Crostini
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup of diced California strawberries
- 1 Tbsp of diced fresh basil
- ¾ cup of goat cheese
- Baguette I used multigrain
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Finely dice one cup of California strawberries and add to a small bowl. Finely dice one tablespoon of fresh basil and gently stir into a bowl of strawberries.
- Next, slice your baguette and put on a baking sheet. Lightly drizzle olive oil on top and toast both sides of the baguette.
- Once the baguette has slightly cooled, spread the goat cheese and top with your strawberry & basil mixture. Then, lightly drizzle the balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!