Nothing beats a cold, icy treat on a warm summer day, especially when it’s loaded with strawberries. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect to make with children and combines the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut with sweet strawberries perfectly. Recipe by Michelle Smith.
Strawberry Lava Flow
Yield: 12 Cups
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 banana
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 5 cups ice
- Add the strawberries and agave syrup to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour the strawberry puree equally amongst 4 cups.
- Rinse out the blender and add the remainder of the ingredients and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour the pineapple mix into the cups with the strawberry mix equally amongst the four glasses.
- Garnish with additional strawberry if desired.