Nothing beats a cold, icy treat on a warm summer day, especially when it’s loaded with strawberries. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect to make with children and combines the tropical flavors of pineapple and coconut with sweet strawberries perfectly. Recipe by Michelle Smith.
Strawberry Lava Flow
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 banana
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 5 cups ice
- Add the strawberries and agave syrup to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour the strawberry puree equally amongst 4 cups.
- Rinse out the blender and add the remainder of the ingredients and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour the pineapple mix into the cups with the strawberry mix equally amongst the four glasses.
- Garnish with additional strawberry if desired.