Cheesecake is great. Strawberries are great. Together, they’re amazing. These bite-sized delights will make you wish you’d thought of doing this before. It’s all the sweetness of a cheesecake with a refreshing twist of juicy, red strawberries.
This one is going to be a favorite.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 package 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese (or Neufchâtel cheese), softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp grated lemon peel
- 16 strawberries (about 1 lb whole stemmed strawberries)
- 8 graham cracker squares, finely crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- In mixer bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel until smooth and creamy; set aside.
- Using paring knife or small melon baller, partially hollow out top of strawberries to a depth of ¾ inch.
- Gently fill each strawberry with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture.
- Roll tops of stuffed strawberries into graham cracker crumbs and arrange on serving platter.