Strawberry Chocolate Chip Grain-Free Cookies
Servings: 12 Cookies
Calories: 294kcalPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 + 3/4 cups fine almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup fresh California Strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and stir until everything is well combined. Gently fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough out into 12 balls; roll each ball of dough with your hands to make them smooth and then gently press to slightly flatten. If dough is sticking to your hands, it helps to get your hands slightly damp. Be sure to leave a couple inches of room between each cookie for them to spread while baking.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and tops of cookies are slightly golden. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes, transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Once completely cooled, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 234mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g