Strawberry Coffee Brioche Cupid Cubes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup finelydiced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp instant coffee granules
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf brioche bread
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 20 mint leaves for garnishing
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberries, maple syrup, coffee granules and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Trim the crust from both ends and all four sides of the brioche loaf to form a rectangular log. Slice in half lengthwise and cut each half into 10 equal cubes.
- With a paring knife, score a square 3/4 of the way down each cube 1/8 inch in from edges. Arrange cubes, score side up, on a parchment lined baking sheet. Toast in an °oven for 3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. While still hot, press down on the small square of each cube to create the cavity for the filling. Let cool.
- Spoon or pipe 1 tsp mascarpone into each cube.
- Top each with 1/2 tablespoon strawberry mix.
- Garnish with mint just before serving.