You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 and 1/2 cup California strawberries sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tbs 23g icing sugar to dust crepes
- Wash and dry all the strawberries. Slice strawberries. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
- Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and add a little oil. Pour the batter into the pan, using 1/4 cup of the mix for each crepe. Move the pan in a circular motion so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Cook the crepe for 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Lift with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Top with all strawberries and dust with icing sugar. Bon appétit!