Strawberry Lavender Mimosas are the perfect drink for brunch.
Strawberry Lavender Mimosa
- 1 cup strawberries
- ⅓ cup lavender syrup*
- 1 750 mL bottle of brut prosecco
- Lavender Syrup:
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- To make syrup:
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let lavender steep in the syrup for 30 min.
- Strain the flowers out of the syrup and allow it to cool completely before using.
- To make the cocktails:
- Combine strawberries and lavender syrup in a blender and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Add strawberry lavender puree to glasses, dividing equally amongst each of them.
- Fill glasses ½ way with prosecco. Stir well so puree and prosecco don’t separate.
- Fill glasses the rest of the way with prosecco. Garnish with a strawberry and/or lavender sprig.