When life gives you lemons, add strawberries and rosé. Meet your new favorite cocktail!
Strawberry Lemonade Frosé
- 1 bottle of rosé
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen California strawberries
- ½ cup ice or more, depending on the consistency you’d like
- simple syrup optional to taste
- fresh California strawberries for garnish
- lemon for garnish
- Combine rosé, lemon juice, frozen strawberries, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add ice as needed.
- Taste for sweetness. Add simple syrup if desired.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices. Enjoy!