You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 16-20 mint leaves
- ½ lime
- ⅔ cup strawberries halved + 6 whole strawberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 3 oz white rum optional
- Add 8-10 fresh mint leaves each to two cocktail glasses.
- Cut half of a lime into 4 wedges and place 2 wedges in each glass.
- Add 3 whole strawberries to each glass. Muddle with the lime and mint to release juices.
- Fill glasses almost to the top with crushed ice.
- In a blender, puree the halved strawberries with the sparkling water.
- Distribute the sparkling water mixture between the glasses.
- Optional: for an alcoholic drink, add 1.5 oz white rum to each glass before topping with the sparkling water.