Strawberry Oat Waffles
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Waffle iron
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped California strawberries fresh or frozen
- cooking spray
- Toppings optional: pure maple syrup, fresh California strawberries
- Heat a mini waffle maker. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, milk, oil, egg, vanilla, and baking powder until smooth.
- Gently fold strawberries into the mixture.
- Grease the waffle iron with cooking spray and pour in 1/2 cup batter.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all batter is cooked.
- Optional: Serve fresh with pure maple syrup and strawberries.