Strawberry Parfait with Homemade Vanilla Granola
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almonds chopped
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 overripe banana
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh strawberries diced
- ½ cup yogurt of choice
- ½ cup granola
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together rolled oats, chopped almonds, hemp seeds, and salt.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the over-ripe banana, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet mixture to the bowl and stir until oats and nuts are thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread oats in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping half-way through and watching to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Allow the granola to cool before enjoying.
- To make the parfait, layer ¼ cup yogurt, 1/4 cup chopped strawberries and ¼ cup granola in a parfait dish. Repeat.
- Eat immediately or make several portions to enjoy throughout the week.