A fun little spin on the classic chocolate peanut butter cup! This simple 6-ingredient dessert is filled with freshly sliced strawberries and peanut butter for a perfect salty & sweet combination.Recipe by Gal Shua-Haim of Something Nutritious.
Strawberry Peanut Butter Cups
Yield: 8 Cups
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup natural peanut butter salted
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp liquid sweetener honey, agave, or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup fresh California strawberries thinly sliced
- Melt the dark chocolate chips with the coconut oil in 30 second increments in the microwave. Mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut flour and liquid sweetener.
- Line up 8 standard baking cups in a muffin tin or baking sheet.
- Layer ½ tablespoon of the melted dark chocolate on the bottom of each cup.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture, then place 2 slices of fresh strawberries on top of the peanut butter.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate and spread so the peanut butter and strawberries are completely covered.
- Optional: Top with extra chopped strawberries.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
Serving: 1 Peanut Butter Cup | Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin C: 9mg