Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Ice pop molds
- ⅓ cup + 1 Tbsp oat flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp softened coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup liquid sweetener pure maple syrup, agave or honey
- 1 ½ cups fresh California strawberries chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir the crumble ingredients together until well combined. Set aside.
- In a high-speed blender, blend together the coconut cream, cashews, vanilla, and liquid sweetener until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries directly into the blender.
- Add half of the crumble to the ice pop molds.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the molds on top of the crumble, until filled halfway.
- Add the rest of the crumble to the molds and top off with the rest of the ice cream mixture.
- Place in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
- Once ready, run your ice pop mold under warm sink water for 1 minute to help remove the ice cream more easily.
- Keep stored in freezer-safe container.