Strawberry-Stuffed Yogurt Pancakes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk or milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- Butter or cooking spray to grease the pan
- Fresh strawberries
- Pure maple syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and orange zest until smooth.
- Fold in the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and strawberries and mix well until fully incorporated.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, and grease with your butter or cooking spray.
- Lower the heat to medium/low and pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the pan. Depending on the size of your pan, you can prep 3-4 pancakes at a time.
- Cook one side for 60-90 seconds, until bubbles start to form on top. Flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Serve with fresh berries and maple syrup.