This isn’t your typical caprese salad! Replace tomatoes with fresh strawberries and watermelon to create a fruity version for summertime.
Strawberry Caprese Salad with Watermelon
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 ½ cups California strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 cup watermelon cubed
- ½ cup fresh low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella
- ⅛ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry. Hull and slice strawberries and cut watermelon into bite-sized cubes.
- Cut mozzarella into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix strawberries, watermelon, mozzarella and basil leaves in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Serving: 1.5 cups | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 961mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g