This special strawberry treat combines the salty with sweet to create a delicious combination. Strawberries and whipped cream are mixed with vegan cream cheese, pecans, brown sugar, and pretzels. Recipe by Dora’s Table.
Vegan Strawberry Crack Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ cup cashews raw
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vegan butter
- 3 cups vegan whipped topping
- 3 cups diced strawberries
- Place cashews in a heat-proof container and cover with boiling water. Let soak overnight.
- After soaking, drain and blend with the vanilla, sugar, and coconut yogurt. Place in the fridge to cool.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet combine the pecans, pretzels, vegan butter, and brown sugar. Bake at 400F for 7 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and break into pieces.
- In a bowl combine the cashew-yogurt mixture with the whipped topping. Store in the fridge.
- Before serving combine the strawberries with the cream and top with the nut-pretzel mixture.
3 cups whipped topping
½ cup butter