Perfectly poppable, these delightful strawberry energy bites by A Simple Pantry are gluten-free with no added sugar! Ready in minutes, this simple treat features beautiful and fresh California strawberries, ripe for deliciousness!
Gluten-Free Strawberry Energy Bites
- 1 ½ cups fresh California strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add strawberries, oats, flour, and sunflower seeds to a food processor and pulse until mixture crumbles. While pulsing, add the lemon juice and vanilla extract and continue pulsing until a fine crumble forms.
- Add coconut oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, until paste-like mixture forms.
- Form paste into 24 balls and roll each ball in coconut to coat.
- Keep refrigerated up to one week.