Strawberries and Cream Ice Pops
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Ice pop molds
- 2 cups fresh California strawberries
- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup optional
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry-coconut mixture directly from the blender into the ice pop molds.
- Place in the freezer to freeze for 6 hours.