This Thai Strawberry Mango Smoothie recipe is a unique smoothie that is healthy and easy to make. Spice up your morning routine by blending frozen mango cubes with strawberries, coconut cream and chile powder.
Check out more California Strawberry Recipes here!
Thai Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen California strawberries
- ½ cup California strawberry juice
- ¾ cup frozen mango cubes
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- Pinch chile powder
- ½ cup ice
- Skewered fresh California strawberry and fresh mango cube for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnish in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a highball glass and garnish with the fruit skewer.